Sunday, November 9, 2014

VELVET ON VELVET
















If you haven't noticed by my tattoos, I'm obsessed with all things egyptian. The culture, the stories, and the secrets ancient Egypt and the pyramids seem to hold. They also invented eyeliner, so as you can imagine, I am forever grateful(; 

I got the pleasure to team up with Velvet Sphynx Swim, one of my favorite swim brands! As soon as I saw the drew top in tomb script it was necessary to have in my closet. I love its versatility and how the backside is unique. Interesting features on tops make it possible for cute layering, one of my favorite things to do when dressing up. It's also amazing quality swimwear, so that's a plus. 

Pairing this top with some baggy overalls, white out platform boots, and rainbow sunnies made my new age 90s street wear dreams come true. The colors in this fit kept me looking hella funky and cool. Like, can we talk about how perfect those glasses match the top??


Shop till you drop vv

OVERALLS // FRIEND OF MINE
SHOES // SWAY CHIC
CHOKERS // COBRA SHOP


***

Hey!! do you guys follow me on tumblr? Umm, ya should!! For fashion inspiration and personal photos visit --> Aciidvelvet.tumblr.com <3



Photos by ❋ Brandon Hicks






1 comment:

  1. Love the overalls!! How do you like the fit?! I'm 5'2 with a 25in waist and I'm not sure if I wanna order them!

    ReplyDelete