Saturday, November 22, 2014

BLACK FRIDAY



















"People will stare, make it worth their while!" ~ Harry Winston

     When I go out my main goal is to look and feel badass. I do this for me & myself only. It's become my super power, if I love my outfit I pretty much will have a good day cause I feel unstoppable. It also just helps me practice confidence. Every time I go out I own my outfit and always feel good about wearing what I want to wear. Remember, Confidence shows through, and that can definitely up the look of an outfit any day. 

     I want to stress the importance of wearing things with confidence. For example, think about the peoples style you look up to. You may not always wear or even particularly like what they wear, you only still like it because it's what THEY wear and they do it with such confidence in themselves. Nothing more attractive to me then personal style. So if you put something on and you love it but you think that other people will think it's weird, that's exactly when you say you don't care and rock it!! That might be the best outfit you ever put together. 

      If you have a hard time putting an outfit together that makes you feel like the shizz then here's a tip! Try combining a bunch of your favorite elements of an outfit you like to wear. I like this outfit so much and feel amazing in it because it is made up of my fav kind of pieces. It gives off sweet school girl/ sex kitten vibes lol. Fishnet is always a must for me and this black skirt has been my staple piece for the last 2 months, I can't get over it. I feel like everyone needs a tennis skirt!! Not to mention that fuzzy, fluffy, anything furry is where it's at. My closet is slowly filling up with fluffy crops and skirts. This cute cuddle me up top is surprisingly warm and def turns heads. It's cropped super tiny so it's just about the sexiest grandma sweater you could wear. I paired it with an all black outfit to give it extra edge! Just throw on a moto jacket for the perfect California fall look.

     I got this crop from Tobi.com! I recently discovered them and love the wide range of versatile and fashion forward garments to choose from. They have everything! I teamed up with them to inspire you with a few looks in their clothing. Stay tuned for more!! 


Shop this look below vvv


TOP // TOBI
( It also comes in baby pink!!)
SKIRT // AMERICAN APPAREL 
SOCKS & PLATFORMS // UNIF
SEPTUM // VIDA KUSH


While shooting around Old Town Pasadena with Kristen a guy came up to me and asked to take my picture. He snapped the picture and walked away. The next day I received a DM from Soriano, a guy I've followed on twitter. I had obviously never met him but I have always seen his tweets and we have mentioned each other through twitter from time to time. The DM contained the picture, he sent it as a surprise! I thought that was such a cool thing!! Here is the pic ~





Photos by ❋ lil-bambii.blogspot.com IG:_lilbambi

        



















1 comment: