Sunday, November 16, 2014

RIDE FREE

~ Live fast, ride free, bad gals do it well ~




































I know what you're thinking, where did she get that magical top?! We all have to seriously thank Madeline for being such a design genius over at Tunnel Vision for this one. This top has such a witchy vibe but to be completely honest that's not really my style. So naturally, I found my way around this dilemma and toughened it up with a harley halter to give the top a whole new feel. These two tops as a pair is one of my favorite looks yet! Oh and what makes me proud of this fit most is that I made this halter! Literally out of a du-rag I found at a thrift store on my way home from a road trip to San Francisco! 
Good times :') 

We drove down the coast on the way home, stopped in a bunch of beach towns, and of course, I did some serious shopping. I am ready to be back in San Fran already!! Just have to get some things done here in LA first. 

I'm hoping now that I have a job thats providing me with constant cash flow (YESS!!!) I can save money to road trip it there and also make the pieces I really want to for my lil' "beginning of Summer" collection. When I began to work on the collection I realized I wanted to go in a different direction. I have new fresh ideas that I like better then the last ones and that's going to require me to get some new supplies. Low and behold I should have them by next week!!! I'm feeling my life start to take off in it's next direction. I'm ready for it. lez do this.



BLACK MAGIC MESH TOP // TUNNEL VISION
HARLEY TOP // THRIFTED D.I.Y
PLATFORMS // LA MODA
CHOKERS // PAOLA LOVES TO SHOP





Thanks for reading!! ;)





Photos by ❋ lil-bambii.blogspot.com 










1 comment:

  1. This outfit is boss! I wish it was warmer where I live so I could rock something like this lol

    http://mashurmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete