Tuesday, March 25, 2014

ACID RAINDROPS

"WHEN THE STRESS BURNS MY BRAIN JUST LIKE ACID RAINDROPS, MARYJANE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES THE PAIN STOP"








 This look is just something random thrown together to get some great shots in. I've been recently doing alot of shoots just to build my portfolio so I can try and land real jobs! My passion is designing clothes but I think modeling would be a fun thing to do on the side and a great way to network and build connections. Anything involving clothes is pretty much right up my alley. This as well as my last post were shot at studio 6. The roof has a perfect view of LA!



 I had just dyed my hair the night before to "african violet"... UM NOT VERY VIOLET. So basically it turned out black. When I went to blow dry my hair to straighten it I saw I actually liked my blown out fro in a darker color (my hair was previously light brown) so I just went with it! Believe it or not the pictures don't do the enormous size of that fro any justice, it was much more glorious in person.



$ THE FIT $
 I wore some super cute new overalls I got on sale on Urban's website. They have kind of a loose over-sized bottom fit and have a metal ring connecting the straps to the shorts in the back. I got the shirt from screammm.com. I got it awhile ago so they no longer sell it but I've seen it other places like shoptunnelvision.com so you can check there! Those beautiful shoes are the Jeffery Campbell nirvana boot. I got them off Tiltedsole.com! They are definitely one of my favorite pairs of shoes. They are badass, comfortable, and go with pretty much anything. I LOVE THEM. They also come in more colors now! I'm swooning over the blue and grey pairs. The thing is I've never really liked wheat colored Timberlands because they reminded me of the kind of shoes my dad would wear camping but I loved how the wheat color went with so many things. SO, you can imagine my excitement in finding these! Jeffery campbell added the perfect girly x edgy touch to the boot which made it perfect for me. If you're looking for some bamboo earrings they have them on girlprops.com for cheap. They aren't all the best quality (break easily) but they look good and if you take care of them they last. Another good place to get them is Hertinyteeth.com ran by the blue haired goddess Lillipore. The sunnies are courtesy of Jwny although I've seen ones like them in vintage stores and on melrose.


OVERALLS - SUZY BLUE




*Here are some of the other colors I've been swooning over*



EARRINGS - GIRL PROPS






SHOUT OUT


My girl Mary hooked it up w. my make up for this shoot and another! I hate that this picture is blurry but it's the only decent one we took lol. Plus we were overall twins we had to take a pic. Makeup looked flawless.



LISTEN TO THIS!

Acid Raindrops by People under the stairs 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dr1kQDGgRk



No comments:

Post a Comment