Friday, May 30, 2014

BOY

Every once in awhile ya gotta turn in your mini skirt and platforms for some timbs and a flannel.
But don't get it twisted, a girl in a boys clothing can still turn heads.














$ THE FIT $
Making the tomboy look, look sexy. That was the overall goal of this look! Even the girliest of dressers (me) can pull off this style. I bought this crop top the other day for like 3 bucks & I've pretty much been wearing it every other day lol. It's the perrrfect basic. I love these jeans I cut up because they give the baggy jean boy-ish look while maintaing that womanly shape with the tight high waist.  I paired my vintage Levi's with some fishnet garters peeking through the cut outs to add that girly touch. I topped the look off with a thrifted flannel and my black timberlands!

All photos taken by my good friend Tina, Thanks babe!!


TOP - H&M
FLANNEL - THRIFTED
JEANS - IGUANA VINTAGE
GARTER - FREDRICKS
SHOES - TIMBERLANDS












No comments:

Post a Comment