Tuesday, April 28, 2015

HENDRIX












      I'm totally sending you modern day hippie vibes in this faaaaar-out fit! I scored this sweater at the UNIF sample sale and these bells for only $10 at the American Apparel factory! (Who knew AA even made bells?!) This outfit was a total steal. I purchased them the same day and when I got home and was putting them away I was like 'WOAH', these were made for each other. I'm pretty sure it was a sign from the fashion Gods - this look needed to happen. I highly recommend purchasing a pair of these bells if you've been looking for a pair! They have that classic AA fit that is just flattering as heck. Pluuus, they are a nice stretch cotton and are very comfortable. I completed the outfit with some funky rainbow platforms and a halter I was gifted from Elsie and Fred! I chose this halter because it vibes with the whole psychedelic feel of the outfit and represents hippie values. I feel like this outfit really represents me as a person; down to earth but materialistic at the same damn time lol.




HALTER // ELSIE AND FRED
SWEATER // UNIF
(It's on sale!)
BELLS // AMERICAN APPAREL
(only sold at AA factory)
SHOES // Y.R.U.



Photos by ❋ Sam Stoich (IG: @Samstoich)
~ Sam is new to LA!! If you're looking for a new dope photog to work with or just a cool person to chill with, hit him up!!








1 comment:

  1. Bưu điện có làm việc chủ nhật không để sắp xếm thời gian để đến bưu điện giao dịch được thuận tiện hơi. Những loại đồng hồ nào phổ biến ở việt nam là gì? Tìm hiểu chi tiết về những loại đồng hồ đang được ưa chuộng

    đồng hồ stuhrling của nước nào giá bao nhiêu tại Việt Nam. Tìm hiểu về những điều tâm linh trong cuộc sống Chó đẻ 1 con có điềm gì. Khi bị Bị bò cạp cắn có sao không, những cách điều trị khi bị bọ cạp cắn. Khi uống rượu đỏ mặt là nhóm máu gì? có phải là nhóm máu o uống rượu thường bị đỏ mặt không. Đá là là một trong những trò chơi nhân gian được nhiều người ưa thích, vậy làm sao để cách nuôi gà tre đá có lực nhất. Nhiều người cho rằng phơi đồ ban đêm sẽ không tốt cho sức khỏe của con người. Vậy thực hư Phơi đồ vào ban đêm có sao không

    ReplyDelete