Tuesday, September 2, 2014

BACK 2 THE FUTURE



RETRO FUTURISTIC SWEETHEART 






























$ THE FIT $
This vintage yet forward look is one of my favorites. Denim minis, platform sandals, and printed shirts scream summer! Sadly, summatime is coming to an end but that's all the more reason to step your summer style up and go out with a bang! 
I often like to dress in blue and white tones during the summer just to kind of look cooled down. This rad printed shirt I thrifted and cropped adds the perfect amount of color to the outfit while still keeping it cool. 
I paired it with some simple denim and a clear belt to accent the clear bottomed shoes. I topped the outfit off with this beautiful bag from La Moda. It looks modern with its clean white and silver finishes and vintage at the same time with the fringe. Matched the fit perfectly!


SHIRT // THRIFTED
BELT // DEANDRI
BAG // LA MODA
SHOES // YRU




BTW, check La Moda out!! They have a lot of cute stuff. I especially like their shoes and bags! The links below are my top 10 picks on their site! 




Photos by ❋  Antigua AKA @tigadoesntcare




























No comments:

Post a Comment