Monday, July 27, 2015

SHROOM




















#NASTYGALSDOITBETTER

Here is part 1 of my collab with Nasty Gal! I'm ecstatic over working with them, and I'm sure you can see why - look at this killer top!! It's part of their exclusive line and is taking my extreme love for denim right now to new heights. Its interesting halter design and patchwork is blasting me all the way back to 1969 while still keeping me up to date. Pair it with some denim, bell bottoms, vintage prints, or tie dye to get perfect summer looks for a girl who is fashion obsessed but down to earth.

Shop Nasty Gals exclusive line here -

TOP // NASTY GAL
JEANS // THRIFTED AND CUSTOMIZED BY ME
BELT // VINTAGE MOSCHINO
LIQUID TO MATTE LIPSTICK // LIMECRIME 
(in Salem & shroom)
SHOES // JEFFERY CAMPBELL

XO, VELVETCLOOUDS




1 comment: